I have been taking Ropinirole for about four years, as part of the test
period for the drug, and have had marvelous success.  Diagnosed at 57, now
62, I still have a ways to go before I max out on the drug.  And, I've not
had insomnia or
nausea - in fact, I sleep better and eat more (not entirely a benefit,
either, except to the candy industry!).  My only regret is that Ropinirole,
too, will eventually become ineffective.  But, of course, eventually we're
all dead.