Good day,
        Becky, my lady with PD, has requested some assistance from me for a friend
of hers who is disabled.  It seems that K. is losing some of the insurance
she's had for quite a while and needs to make some adjustments.  I have
been searching for web pages related to disabled services, either nation
wide or locally here in the Seattle area and have found precious little.  I
have also been searching for a source of mail order medicines and have
found none, probably caused by a deficiency in my search criteria   :-})   .

I know that there are members of this list who know of mail order sources
for meds and thought that others may have some advice for where K. can get
disabled services (not sure exactly what services are required).  K. would
also like to find a source for supplemental insurance to replace that which
is fading away.

Can any of you please help?  Thank you.
Jeff Jones, part time CG for Becky, Seattle Wa.