I would be interested in where you are in location of Kaiser.

I'm in Southern Cal. San Diego and find I'm not getting the best care or
knowledge from my Nuero here.  I had one Nuero who first told me I may have
PD 10 years ago but said I could get a second opinion, which I did.  That
means I've seen two Kaiser Neur's and they limit us to only two Neuro's.

We have had Kaiser for 28 years and except for this, have always had the best
of care.   Due to freezing I had a very bad fall 5 weeks ago (broken ankle
which required surgery) so I had to cancel an appointment on 8/19 and the
next  opening I could get is October 9, almost 2 months wait.  Fortunately we
spend 5 or 6 months in Georgia so I sometimes see a Nuero in Atlanta but he
is hampered not being my Primary Dr.

If you would care to comment I'd be glad to hear from you.

Helen J. Coleman