Barb (M)
I was thinking, maybe you could use the Mirapex INSTEAD of the Sinimet?  If
the Sinamet eventually loses effectiveness, as some seem to think, and the
Mirapex has less side effects, maybe it's worth a try,  I don't blame you for
not wanting to weedwack or mow lawns, if your climate is anything like South
Fla is this time off year, you would need to stop for a shower after every
few minutes of wacking or mowing....When they make a mower with an air
conditioned cab, I will be happy to mow again!  The worst part is that when
the weather is nice enough to want to mow a lawn, it stops growing!
I told my Barb, that I would consider buying a push mower for the excersize,
after that I think I heard her ordering a special jacket for me with some
kind of sleeves that connect together in the back......sounds a little weird
to me..she must be losing it!!!! But I am just FINE!!!!! :-} Ken B