For those needing to leave the PD list, please note the message below.
The instruction must go to the LISTSERV, not to the list!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"
*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
> PLEASE SAVE FOR FUTURE USE IF YOU HAVE DELETED THE INSTRUCTIONS BARB2PATTERSON
> SENT WHEN YOU JOINED!-------Original message----------------------------
> Subject:      Leaving list
>               Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
>
>       send message to: [log in to unmask]
>
>  in body of massage put only: signoff parkinsn
>
>   That should do it.  If not, please email B. Patterson at address
> above.

There are two more things to observe (On some software at least):

1. DO NOT FILL IN THE SUBJECT LINE, EVEN IF YOUR SOFTWARE PROMPTS YOU FOR IT

2. DO NOT APPEND YOUR SIGNATURE AT THE END OF THE MESSAGE
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>