Jackie
I am surprised the ND did not cut back on the Mirapex.  I made the mistake of
giving Mel his with the Sinemet 50/200 every 8 hours.  I should have given
the Mirapex with his 3 daily meals.  He is doing much better after having
some weird side effects 3-4 hours after the doses of Sinemet and Mirapex
together such as hipe-er big time and trying to leave the house and combative
at 2 am.  He is much better and resting well with his Mirapex .25 three X
daily and Sinemet down from 50/200 every 8 hours to a substitution of 25/100
CR for the mid dose of sinemet.  He does dose a lot now in the day but
manages to sleep fairly well at night.
The only reason the ND has not got him up to .5mg of Mirapex (the expected
goal) is because of the side effects-I'm to call her back in 2 weeks.
Good luck as you troubleshoot the titrating of the meds-know we have been
there and suffer with you in your concern.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11