For Martina Janke in Germany--do you know of the "Lee Silverman Voice
Therapy" which was developed especially for PWPs?  I don't have the address
but if you ask John Cottingham to do a search in the list archives I'm
sure you will find info--or someone else may provide it.
To reach him, send to :  [log in to unmask]
On subject line put "archive search", and in body of post, tell what you want.
Welcome and good luck!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"