Hi everyone, I am  a new suscriber to this forum and also new on the
internet. I have one those new webtv boxes.  I   am 62 and retired from
IBM where I was a computer service technician. I developed a slight
tremor in my left leg about two years ago, it was and has remained very
slight. Then about one year ago a much more noticiable tremor began in
my left arm and hand. I am not taking any Parkinsons drugs at this time,
however I know I may have to  at some time. So I am serching for and
reading all I can find about PD and the drugs and surgerys used to treat
it. I have had trouble getting good quality sleep, this has been going
on for twenty years and I am wondering if is related to the fact that I
have been loosing dopemine in my brain. I just started taking
amitripylin about two weeks ago.

Lanier Maddux  ([log in to unmask])