Kathy and Camilla:

Thank you for your responce. Zocol has been tried by my wife and also gav=
e her side effects.
She is so sensative to most drugs that the doctors will normally prescrib=
e 1/2-1/3 of the=20
regular dose for her. Sometimes we cut that in half. Ofcourse cutting the=
 drugs that=20
drastically might not achieve our final end goal.

She is back on only 1 lescol every 2nd day due to the side effects she ex=
perienced=20
when she took one every day. Her cholestrol is 320 which bothers me.=20
The doctors have tried so many drugs, she seems to have major side effect=
s to all drugs.

Thank you

Henry Guttentag