Dear Mary:
Thank you for your reply. Yes she is on antidepressant. she is also on Risperdal which lifted some or her PD
depression and gave her and me some type of life back. Since her cholestrol is so high (320) and she has tried
so many cholestrol medications all with side effects we decided to try Lescol again. She can tolerate 1 pill
every 2nd day but that seems to be the limit. Of course we do not know what effect that will have on her high
cholestrol??

Thanks for the you r response.

Henry Guttentag CG for wife 63/9