Bob,

Glad to hear Nancy's surgery went well and hope it brings her the relief
she needs.  Reading your message brought back memories of my elbow surgery
a few years back.  It's  no fun under the best of circumstances, but PD is
definitely an added complication.  Too bad Nancy couldn't have received
her meds soon enough to avoid those hours of discomfort; the balance
between the morphine and sinemet must have been  hard to determine.  Give
her my best wishes.  She's certainly lucky to have such a caring family.
Imagine if she tried to do this alone!

Regards

Pat