I have spent the week in NY with my parents (happy to report that my
mother, Joyce, 67/6 months, is doing very well) and was unable to access my
mail. I still have not had a chance to review my messages. I hope that my
question here does not bring up a subject that's been raised in the past
few days.

My mother gave me an article on ENADA, which is the only NADH dietary
supplement available. NADH is an coenzyme found naturally in all living
cells and plays a key role in the energy production of cells, particularly
those in the brain and central nervous system (I'm getting this from the
article). The more NADH cells a cell has available, the more energy there
is to perform the process efficiently.

Does anyone know about this substance, i.e., ENADA? Apparently, the
supplements are useful  (and safe) in treating a number of diseases,
including Parkinson's. I have more information if anyone is interested. I'm
trying to see if any of you has heard of it?

Debbie White