Att: Debbie White

Your mother's improvement as the result of taking part in the exercize
program that you mentioned is indeed impressive, Debbie.  I didn't realize
that exercize could make such a difference in one's gait and balance and I
would ask you to report your mother's future progress to the List.  I am
especially interested in the degree of improvement, if any, she receives
after completing the facial exercizes.  I sure would like to be able to
perform such exercizes and thaw out this frozen mask!

You have always shown such concern for your mother and I was happy to see
you are finally experiencing some positive results from the different ways
you have tried to help her. You are the best kind of caregiver, and I'm
sure your Mom thinks so too.

Janice Long