>David,
>What meds do you take for the leg problem?  I do not seem to be able to
find the
>right ones.
>I am now taking Eldepryl (2Xday), Sinemet CR (1Xday25/100), Permax (lowest dose
>1Xday, but I am supposed to build to 8pills per day), and Paxil (60mg/day).
>I have been given Klonopin, but do not like it much, Ambien for sleep, but with
>restrictions to prevent addiction, Ultram for physical pain, and Imiparine for
>nerve pain (pain meds as needed).
>
>I too suffer from toe curling in my right leg, often accompanied with stiffing
>of calf and sometimes thigh.  That leg is often weak and I limp.  I use a
>walking stick to help me, especially on stairs and inclines.
>
>don't forget how to laugh
>Marling

I take daily
Eldepryl 10mg
Permax    3mg
Sinemetplus 400 mg

Sinemet is the only thing which really frees up the leg and gives it a more
or  less natural swing but unfortunately even very small doses result in end
of dose dyskinesia so I have to chose between limping or jerking. I feel
very abnormal jerking so on the whole I would rather limp. It looks as if
you could use a little more sinemet if it does not have any adverse reaction.

David