Brian

The surgeon told about this risk of inbalance. Because sometimes the effect on
the side who is not treated is more than zero, they always want to await the
result on one site, before starting the other. So I'll have 6 months after the
surgery a new check up and if necessary can have the other side done. Now my
left side is worse than my right one.
                                     Ida Kamphuis