Good sunday time friends and if feel in mood see this penalty story:
----------------------------------

One day, this man, Tony, died.  When he was sent to be judged, he was
told
that he had committed a sin, and that he could not go to heaven right
away.
He asked what he did and God told him that he cheated on his income
taxes,
and
that the only was he could get into heaven would be to sleep with a
stupid,
ugly woman for the next five years and enjoy it.

Tony decided that this was a small price to pay for an eternity in
heaven. So

off he went with this woman, pretending to be happy.  As he was
walking along, he saw his friend Carlos up ahead. Carlos was with an
even
uglier woman than he was with. When he approached Carlos he asked him
what was going on, and Carlos replied "I cheated on my income taxes and
scammed the government out of a lot of money...even more then you did."
They
both shook their heads in understanding and figured that as long as they
have

to be with these women, they might as well hang out together to help
pass the

time.

Now Tony, Carlos, and their two ugly women were walking along, minding
their own business when Tony and Carlos could have sworn that they saw
their
friend Jon up ahead, only this man was with an absolutely drop dead
gorgeous
supermodel/centerfold. Stunned, Tony and Carlos approached the man and
in
fact
it was their friend Jon. They asked him how is he with this unbelievable

goddess, while they were stuck with these god-awful women.

Jon replied  "I have no idea, and I'm definately not complaining. This
has
been absolutely the best time of my life, and I have five years of the
best
sex any man could hope for to look forward to. There is only one thing
that I

can't seem to understand.  After everytime we have sex, she rolls over
and
murmur's to
Herself  "Damn income taxes"!!!!!

Cheers,