on Miripex since he was first DX almost 5 years ago.  He was in the test
program and had never taken any other medications.  We felt he was on the
"real" thing and not a placebo because he improved so much.  He takes 1.5 mg
three times a day.  He has been taking (2) 25/100 Sinimet for the past 6
months and he does seem to have more energy. I believe Miripex is proving
beneficial for both "rookies" and "old timers".  Rosemary CG for Dex 73/4.5