Well, friends, I finally am reconnected to the new Miami U. system---
I had (fortunately) set nomail for this list, and it turned out to be
much longer than I anticipated.  If messages were sent to me ON the LIST
I didn't get any PD list mail since 8-15, so wouldn't have had them. I
did find some offlist mail in my box (e.g. Ivan's) when I got back in
(there were 170 messages!)  I hope I can now again begin to handle some
of the routine questions that will save Barb Patterson some time. Looking
forwardto picking up on current threads.
Peter, BTW, is doing better--no Mirapex--and we have found Home Health
care (nurse,OT,PT,aide, and nutritionist!) a big help in restoring his
strength. They will be around a few more weeks, and we'll have to
be conscientious re: practicing exercises, etc. we've been given.  Never
underestimate the power of 4 nice "young ladies" in motivating a Parkie!:-)
It has felt weird and very frustrating not to be in touch here, and it's
good to be back!  My special thanks to Jeff Jones,co-owner of CARE for
dealing with requests to join while I was off.At least I didn't worry about
THAT! **********THANKS JEFF********

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"