Ann Gibbons wrote:
"I would be very interested in hearing of anybody's
experiences with Mirapex who is in early diagnosis or not on Sinemet."

Ann and others -
Hi!  Though I am eight years past diagnosis, I am still in early stage PD--my
main symptom being left side tremor.  I have been on Eldepryl most of those
years, but quit a few months ago.  I have tried Amantadine, but couldn't take
the constipation.  I started Mirapex yesterday (August 28), and it is the
only PD drug I am taking.  So far, I feel no different, but I didn't really
expect to experience a reaction this fast.  I am starting on .125 mg 3x/day.
 That will be increased in a week.  Here's hoping.  I'll let you know.
   A special thanks to those of you who have been sharing your progress with
Mirapex.  Knowledge always helps relieve fear.
Joan (56, 8 yrs)