Some people on the list may have just received what looks like a
ghost message from the back of beyond, saying that something they
posted to CASLL this summer is undeliverable.  This can be ignored:
it's a result of my forwarding the entire summer's conversation to a
wrong address for Anthony Pare.  Sorry about that.

Also: because their mail has been bouncing all summer, I've just
taken Mary Mar, Betty Holmes, and Lori Shepherd off the list.  If
anybody's in touch with any of them through other means than email,
could you let them know there's a problem with their mail and they
should contact me if they want to stay on CASLL?

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~