Sorry about this; it appears it's happened again.  Betty Holmes's
mail address has been changed by the powers that be at Seneca.  She
just wrote me and asked me to resubscribe her and forward all the
CASLL mail since mid-August, when Seneca unplugged her.  I did so,
but apparently they've changed her address _again_(!), so if you sent
anything to CASLL since mid-August you probably just got an
incomprehensible message from the system at Seneca.  If you did you
can ignore it . . . and if you didn't, you can ignore _this_.

                                        -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: "Russ Hunt" <[log in to unmask]>