Hi, Karen and others -- I guess it's symptomatic that Crane and Li's
book on Internet referencing now seems outdated, but that they have
more current advice on a Web site. It's at http://www.uvm.edu/~ncrane/estyles
--or it was the last time I looked. Unfortunately they don't
distinguish very well among the different systems.

There's also a guide to sites on electronic referencing available
through the National Library of Canada--it's at
http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/ifla/l/training/citation/citing.htm

Hope those references are of some use. I find them much too full of
details to be helpful for most students, and go back to saying "give
the reader enough information to retrieve the item again."

Regards,

Margaret Procter
University of Toronto