Some useful websites I've found:

http://www.cas.usf/english/walker/mla.html
    MLA-style citations of electronic sources
    (endorsed by the Alliance for Computers and Writing)
http://www.southern.life.com/actuary/uct/reserach.htm
    A Guide to Using the Internet for Research
        with a section on referencing adn some links to other sources
http://acs.oakton.edu/~wittman/find/citing.htm

and finally, a source I've found particularly useful for crystallizing
some issues in its section "How do you verify that a source is
reliable?"

http://www.devry-phx.edu/lrnresrc/dowsc/integrty.htm

Netsape is being capricious today so I haven't been able to go to
these sites and doublecheck that they're still "there" so to speak...

Cheers
Susan

Susan Drain, Ph.D.                          902 457 6220
Chair, English Department                   [log in to unmask]
Mount Saint Vincent University
Halifax, NS
Canada B3M 2J6