Dear REED-Lers:
        This is my annual request for reports on productions of medieval
drama you may have seen or participated in over the last year, to be
published in the Census of Medieval Drama Productions in the 1998 volume of
RORD, due out early next year.  Reports range from a paragraph to several
paragraphs, and may be in the form of reviews, or of comments by directors,
actors or others involved in the productions.  Several of you have already
submitted reports, for which I thank you very much, and I will be in touch
individually quite soon.  (I've just returned from spending the whole summer
in England, so am tardy in contacting some of you.)
        Did anyone see THE MYSTERIES at the RSC in Stratford this summer?  I
saw only the second part and would be very interested to get a report from
someone who saw all of it.
        The deadline for submissions is 15 October.  E-mail submission is
perhaps easiest (to: [log in to unmask]), but hard copy is of course also
acceptable.  Send to: Peter Greenfield, Department of English, University of
Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA  98416, USA.  FAX: 253-756-3500.
        Peter Greenfield