Dear Bonnie

Best wishes for the start of term.  I'm afraid I can't help you with any
special site information but the two people whom you should contact are
Sarah Carpenter at Dept of English Literature, Edinburgh University and Meg Twycross at the
Department of English, University of Lancaster.  They are writing the mega book on the
subject.

Yours
John McGavin