Hi...My name is Laraine and I'm new to this list and to Parkinson's. I was
diagnosed with Parkinson's at the end of March. Have tried several drugs and
am currently taking amantidine, mirapex and permax. Would like some info on
mirapex and to talk with any persons who have recently been diagnosed with
early onset Parkinson's. I'm
46 and having a tough time dealing with this diseease. Would also like to
know how to get on the " undernet live chat # Parkinson's ". When I choose
that ... it tells me that file cannot be found ..... Happy Trails To All ...
Laraine Walshauser ................  E Mail Address: [log in to unmask]