Marling, it is an interesting picture you paint of lady Di and Mother
Theresa. There has been so much talk of who will take either of their places
on earth, that there is NO ONE who will make the sacrifices, or take the
time, or have the caring spirit and love of man/woman- kind, to take over.
WELL, I don't know how many people are alive on earth right now, but if
everyone would take over a tiny part of the tasks at hand, which are
basically to help one another, like just about everyone on this list, the
world would be heaven on earth.  I have noticed that often those who have the
least resources, are the first ones to TRY to help people in whatever way
they can. Mother Theresa was a fine example of that.  Lady Di could have just
enjoyed her wealth, and gone from party to party to have fun, and look the
other way when help was needed, but she did not do that.  What an
inspiration. But we have plenty of every day heros on this list who make each
day better for all of us, the PWP's the CG's and families of both.  So in the
name of Lady Di, and Mother Theresa, let's continue do do more of the same.
Ken B