The following is an additional list of companies which provide assistive
devices and other equipment for PWP and others with disabilities.

CAN DO PRODUCTS
27 East Mall, Plainview, NJ 11803
(800)5372118

COMFORABLY YOURS
61 W. Hunter Ave., Maywood, NJ 07607
(201)368-0400

ENRICHMENTS
Dept. 157, P. O. Box 579, Hinsdale, IL 14625
(800)323-5547

FACILE FASHIONS
Irwin/Taylor, 80 Superior Road, Rochester, NY 14625
(716)381-4304

MATURE WISDOM
Hanover, PA 17333-0028
(800)638-6366

SELF CARE CATALOG
Medical Self Care
One Self Care Center, P. O. Box 130, Mandeville, LA 70448
(800)345-3371

SOLUTIONS
P. O. Box 6878
Portland, OR 97228-6878
(800)342-9988

THOMAS OAK & SONS
901 Main Street, Salem, VA 24156-0301
(800)848-2929

SMITH & NEPHEW ROLYAN
1 Quality Drive, P. O. Box 578
Germantown, WI 53022
(800)558-863

Before purchasing an item, you might want to call ABLE-DATA at (800)346-2742
and explain to the ABLE-DATA operator the kind of device you need.  He or she
would then mail jyou a free list of the various product types, manufacturers,
and costs.  This valuable service allows you to compare price and products
before buying--especially if the device is expensive.  If you only need 3 or
4 listings, ABLE-DATA will give you the information over the telephone via
their toll-free numer.  Otherwise, they will mail you the listing.

All of the companies above offer a money back guarantee if not satisfied.
 All take credit cards and, except for Sears, all are free.

Hope you find this helpful.  Didn't realize I had this info when I sent out
the original list.

Sincerely,
Barb Brock