JP.... interlaced response, read on....

----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Joao Paulo Carvalho
Sent:   Tuesday, September 02, 1997 12:05 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Mirapex - To It or Not?

Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Thanks, Joao Paulo.... to be considered in the same league as
> Hemingway is
> indeed an honor,  tho I doubt he ever wrote about PD! <grin>

Yes,I think too that it is a honor to Hemingway to be compared as close
to you and imagine he never wrote about PD....  :-))

Hmmmm... (thinking)... I never looked at it from THAT perspective! <grin>  I
can just see what Hemingway would do with that topic:::::: poof::::::: (misty
clouds drift by as all are transported back in time and are plunked down
beside ol Ernest as he writes about PD.....)

"It was a dark and stormy night, with the night sky rent by the jagged
brilliance of lightning.  He sat there at the window watching the rain fall
and thinking deep thoughts about Sinemet,  Mirapex, pallidotomies and..... "
well YOU get the picture, don't ya?  <goofy grin>

BTW,I noticed that your mail is dated Saturday 17:28 but only this
morning Tuesday it has arrived here.It is possible that the clock(date)
of your computer is not rigth ?

Naaaaw!  THIS time no one can blame my system clock!   Unfortunately, the
delay appears to have been caused by the flood of email and Internet/Web
logons as everyone got the sad news about Princess Di.   HUGE numbers of
people online for that one reason, apparently.

> CQ10 is the nickname of "Coenzyme Q10," which is a nutrient found in
> cells
> (quoting from the bottle).  High concentrations are found in the heart
> and
> muscles.  It's SUPPOSED to boost your memory and make your mind
> sharper (or
> something like that) <ok....ok... so this isn't exactly a scientific
> review).
> It's an over-the-counter supplement.

So I understand it is sold in drug stores under the name CQ10  freely ??
Is it expensive ?

The full name of the drug (Coenzyme Q10) is how it's listed on my bottle.  As
to the cost, I'd say it was moderate, when ya compare it to the high cost of
Ginkgo Biloba (Joao Paulo thinks, "Huh, WHAT?") <giggle>, which is easily
twice the cost and ya take more per day of the latter than ya do the CQ10.

> I've been taking CQ10 for about 5 months and found within 3 or 4 days,
> I WAS
> noticing that generally I felt better overall.

If you say so I am inclined for a trial.(BTW only between us, how many
shares do you have  in this company ....  :-), hey! don't curse me ! I
was just kidding....)

Shhhhhhh... ya weren't supposed to tell anyone about THAT! <lol>

Hugs...

Barb Mallut

> Sending a hug your way....

I caught it,enjoyed it and return a biger one now in your way....

> | Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
>          +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+

--UPIMSRGSMTP016dJuPXx?z.D+X=u/'8oGV'YS9r--