Hello again,

Following quite a few requests, I've spoken to Dad ([log in to unmask]) and
he is quite happy for his article "Diana Princess of Wales - a personal
memory" to be shared, forwarded on, published in newsletters/newspapers
etc.

Diana did a huge amount for Parkinson's Disease, in public and in private,
for individuals and the Society. Her kindness and generosity should be
remembered.

If anyone would like it in MS Word 6.0 format, please mail me at

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============