Still a babe in the woods, or maybe, a fish caught in the Internet-
I recently started using PubMed, the government's handy free access
to scientific publications, as a partial alternative to scanning
printed matter in the library (the latter is still necessary at
times). Now I find that most of the journals I track for current
abstracts relevant to PD have their own private sites which offer
substantially the same thing as PubMed. The addresses may be stored
as "bookmarks" for quick access, avoiding the multiple steps of
PubMed or the tedious copying of the direct "open" mode. Anyway,
here are the ones I've dug up so far (accuracy not guaranted!):

                    JOURNAL WEBSITES

Ann Neur             http://cedar.evansville.edu/~libweb/
                                         periodicals/annnero.htm
Arch Neur            http://www.ama-assn.org/public/journals/