I can't believe we actually remembered to watch the Discovery channel's
program on "The Gui;llotine" last night (well, I had marked the calendar)
but we did, and were delighted to see Dr. Robert ("ratfink") Fink of
PD list fame .  In his role as eminent neurosurgeon, he explained how many
times a severed head can blink, and the functions that can continue for as
long as 15 seconds after the Guillotine does its work.....and a very
distinguished gentlemen he is, too----(nice tie, Bob!)
It was fun to see him, and also "interesting" to learn a lot more than we
ever hoped to know about the rise and fall (ooops!) of the Guillotine.
Never knew that Hitler had revived its use--did you?
Thanks, Bob for alerting us to this chance to see you as well as read you.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"