SJS,
I have a catalog here (Nutrition Warehouse 800-645-2929) which has 60 count
1.8 mg Ecological Formulas NADH for $14.37, or about a quarter per pill.
At, say, 5 of these a day (you mentioned you take 4-5 ) (9 mg), that's
$1.25 per day or $37.50/month. The 15 mg dose also discussed would be about
$1/day more.
How much would the sublingual droplets add to the cost, and how important
are they (and the every three hour usage)?    I had been delaying taking
because I thought it cost a lot more.

(Hope this math is right.  I had to take calculus 3 times in college in
order to get through it.)

I just saw a paragraph in a newsletter panning DHEA, which I have been
taking.  It says that Arthur Schwartz, Ph.D.., professor of microbiology at
Temple University, who has been studying DHEA for 20+ years, says it "can't
reverse aging or cure disease."  I've been taking it not for those 2 goals,
but to increase energy.  I have more energy, but it could because of the
Q10 and other more ordinary vitamins,/minerals/anti-oxidants I take.
Anyone just taking DHEA  think it is worthwhile???