Hello B. Bruce Anderson,

If you know your friends' zip, you can go to the website-
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/ziptoit.html and find the names of the Reps.
and Sens.

I did a search for zipcodes (http://www.usps.gov/ncsc/)for the cities you
mentioned
and found three possible zips: 55042, 55128 and 55115.

Entering these into the ZIPTOIT, I got:
55042 & 55115 - Dist # 6, Rep. Bill Luther (D) - not a cosp
55128 - Dist # 4, Rep. Bruce Vento (D) - he is a cosp
Sen. Wellstone is one of the sponsors of the Udall bill
Sen. Grams (R) - is not a cosp.

The first thing we all should do is thank both Sens. Wellstone and McCain,
they were "super" in their presention of the Udall bill as an amendment to the
Senate Labor HHS appropriation bill.

Writing Letters to the Editor of the local town papers and publicly thanking
the supporters of the Udall bill is effective. In MN, the other cosponsors are:
Reps. Ramstad (R-3), Sabo (D-5), Peterson (D-7) and Oberstar (D-8).

We should all sleep well tonight!!

Margaret

At 08:52 PM 9/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone know who the Congressman is from the district in Minnesota
>which includes the eastern suburbs of St. Paul, specifically the towns of
>Mahtomedi and Oakdale?  And whether or not he or she supports Udall?  I
>know some people out there would like to help but they don't know who it
>is.  Thank you.

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540