Art,

You are a PRINCE! I haven't had time to follow your instructions on how
to access the pics, but wanted to thank you for your foresight in taking
so many photos and your hard work and persistance in finding a way to
make them available to everyone. Thank you!

Margaret

At 01:23 PM 9/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>For those of you who attended the Public Policy Forum presented by PAN
>(Parkinson's Action Network) in July, I have tried to contact each of you
>by e-mail specifically to let you know how you may download the candid
>photos which I took there.  I did not have e-mail addresses for everyone,
>so perhaps if you were there, didn't get an e-mail from me on the topic,
>and wanted to get a copy of the pictures, you could advise me of your
>e-mail address so that I can send instructions.
>
>The pictures include some of the people on our list and other important
>people not on the list.
>
>For those of you who did not attend - I can send you the instructions for
>downloading also - just e-mail me and ask for them soon.
>
>And for those of you who cannot download, I can still send the pictures on
>disk.  Yes, there will have to be a small charge to cover the expenses of
>the disks and the stamps.  BUT DOWNLOADING IS FREE.  And it will continue
>to be free only until 10 September.
>
>Any questions?
>
>Art
>

>Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX
>
>               Always Remember This:
>     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness

Margaret Tuchman (55yrs, Dx 1980)- NJ-08540