(NOTE: THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN SEVERAL PARTS DUE TO COMPUTER PROBLEMS.)

Dear List Members:

I'm embarrassed and feeling extremely guilty.

That's me, Stan the guilty writer from Texas.

Guilty of disappearing from the list a few months ago without a
word of explanation. Embarrassed that I would treat wonderful
friends like that, and offering my apologies to all of you
who have been so supportive. All I can do is ask for your understanding.

I would like to offer a brief chronology of my life since April as a
partial explanation of my disappearance.