Sid
Cardizem is NOT contraindicated with sinemet and permex.  I don't have my
drug book handy at the moment either but I speak from personal experience
with my parkie husband.
He took cardizem for years but had poor control on his BP early in the a.m.
 His interist changed him not long ago to Covera H.S. which takes care of
that early morning rise in BP.  However then he got pressure around 210/120
in the after noon.
Apparently the 24 hr. things do not hold out for 24 hours.  The interist
ordered a
diuretic (thalidone) each a.m. and it is doing the trick.
Mel still takes a plain cardizem 60mg when his pressure peaks over 185
systolic.  He's on Mirapex and I laugh at the warnings about hypotension (low
BP) I WISH
Hope this helps you.  Cardizem is a good drug for many and I take it myself.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11   [log in to unmask]