Debbie, I loved your letter, full of enthusiasm,. . .  love of God and Ma=
n.

My mom's got PD so I'm involved in support groups, etc.  and I certainly
believe yours is the correct attitude.  I urge all PD patients to follow
your example and to ask themselves, "why has God given me this test?  Wha=
is it He wants from me? "   Give of your free time, there are many
organizations with other incapacitating illnesses, there are children in
this world who desperately need the love and guidance of adults. . . they=

too are lonely.  And if you are unable to help mankind in these ways, the=
try prayer.  There are many, many, many brothers and sisters who would
benefit from your conversation with God.

I'm the secretary of the Puerto Rico Parkinson Foundation and we work in
educating the public and giving support to PD patients.  I urge any perso=
who lives in Puerto Rico who either has Parkinson or who would like to
support us, please join our group.  Guaranteed, we have loads of fun!  Yo=
may  E-Mail me: JoanMendez @aol.com   and I will gladly contact you.  BTW=
,
ours is a non-profit and there is no charge to join.

Have a beautiful day,
     JOAN