Dear Ivan--you have written before about what must have been a very
frustrating, painful,(and costly) experience with the NPF clinic. It
is incomprehansible to me that you have not received some sort of explanation,
apology, or recognition of the problems it caused for you, even if no refund!
BUT, I have to wonder what will help you to heal, and to get past this
pain?  Would it only be the money (which you certainly need) being refunded
in all or in part?  Would it be an apology, after all this time? Would it be
a frank explanation  of what on earth happened to foul things up so much?
Just what do you feel we on the list can do that will help you to get over
the traumatic experience?  I note that the much greater trauma of the loss of y
our home and belongings in the fire has been overcome by a sort of
restorative justice, and that would seems to be healing---but what will it take
 for that to happen in this other context, so that you can get out of the
burden of anger and hurt and move on?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"