Some time ago we had someone asking if you would rather be a jock or a nerd and
using Michael Jordan and Bill Gates as the examples.  They went on to talk of
money.  When I read this, I thought only a few moments and knew that I would
rather be Mother Teresa.  No money, only good feelings and the knowledge that I
had helped someone who needed it.

I heard the news this morning that she is no longer among the living.  This
woman who has been called a 'living saint' has gone from us.

We all talk of Princess Di, and I must admit that my first thoughts upon hearing
of her death were of the picture of her in the children's AIDs ward at Harlam.
Now Mother Teresa has gone also, and her death will be overshadowed by the
Lady's.  Maybe they are together smiling at us in our ignorance and arrogance.
And maybe, they will shake their heads and go out to tea together.  It is an
interesting picture in my head.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling