From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Trish Scarmuzzi
Sent:   Friday, September 05, 1997 9:13 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Collagen injections

Barb M, et al:
        Dad had the injection done today. Haven't heard from him yet, and
won't be
able to get in touch with him until Saturday (they're flying to San Francisco
from LA and then immediately leaving for my sister's home near Yosemite).
I'll let you know how it goes--if you should here a distant holler of joy
sometime before that, it's me (Dad's a pretty quiet guy anyway, so will
probably celebrate in the same quiet manner!) and it's good news! LOL Trish