We're in the home stretch for the 1997 Parkinson's Unity Walk.

Here's the latest:

Legendary local TV meteorologist Frank Field has guaranteed good weather
for the Walk.  He has agreed to be our emcee.

If all goes well we will have two Jazz bands at the Central Park Bandshell.

Donna Hanover, broadcast journalist, First Lady, City of New York and
Honorary Marshal of the  Walk has invited Walk volunteers, sponsors and
prominent New Yorkers to a reception at Gracie Mansion in recognition of
our efforts to fight Parkinson's.

The ball of string is gaining speed and should arrive at Columbia
Presbyterian Hospital in about a week.  It has agreed to pose for pictures
with fans.  Sorry, no autographs.

Volunteers are currently delivering 80,000 fliers throughout the New York
metro area.  Our television public service announcement is airing
currently.  The radio PSA will air soon.

If you are coming to the Walk:

Don't forget to PRE-REGISTER.

Help by forming a corporate or community team with 5 members.

There is no parking in Central Park.
A list of parking garages will be available soon at our office. (212 580 6505)

Perhaps we can further demonstrate our unity in fighting PD by displaying
pins, decals and other "small" promotional items from support groups and
organizations all over the world.  It's a bit late but I would love to hear
feedback on this idea.  Sorry, I can't guarantee that any such material
will be returned.

Please E-mail me with your thoughts
or send your material to:

The Parkinson's Unity Walk