Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> Dear  World Listfriends,
> I am in great pain as I write this letter to all of you. What you are
> about to read is not what I visualized I would ever have to write you
> about.

Seems to me we read this same harrowing account (of events in May 1995)
last year. Is this replay for benefit of new listmembers who
missed the first run?

NPF's response then, as I recall, was that Dr. Sanchez-Ramos had a
clinical emergency call. Seems a bit strange on Ivan's part, to
invest all that planning and money in a 6000-mile trip, without any
backup plan for such a simple contingency as a missed appointment,
that could easily happen for any number of common reasons. Why?

Without wishing to start a legal debate, and with all sympathy for
Ivan, I would suspend my personal judgement on this matter without
more complete information from either side about the occurrennce.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road