List Members:  Mr. J. R. Bruman periodically posts a list of topics
regarding Parkinson's Disease that apparently have appeared in recent
publications.  There is never included with the list any instructions as
to how to receive the information contained in a particular article.

I appreciate Mr. Bruman's postings of these titles but when I sent an
email message to him directly, asking for instructions to access the
information, his reply to me was inadequate and puzzling.  Perhaps I am
ignorant of
some basic knowledge here, and if I am, would someone place explain to
me the procedure for obtaining the desired information.

With thanks and appreciation,

Janice Long