   i don,t know who idea  it is but after 25yrs of pd even i get dog gone
tired of all talk of pd. 1 listis  enough.  i don,t bother even bringing up
lot stuff. as they iseen it done hurd  it. i got a delete key. i don,t  know
all  the answers  butt try to help. as  you or lot of things i can do even
tough i got pd.  when you have it longer than tell what to do. or i don,t
like to swear. but shut up let each one pd do what he wants in livfe  be
usful or lazy pity your self.  i got pd and you should feel sorry for me.
god gave it to for a reason. so let all be happy. and help. not find fault.
so give heck. i am 72/25 and take any thing you can dish out.

                                                           2440 lakewood
                                                           lima,ohio 45805

                                                             I.Y.Q.
don&vivian