Thanks, Joao Paulo.... to be considered in the same league as Hemingway is
indeed an honor,  tho I doubt he ever wrote about PD! <grin>

CQ10 is the nickname of "Coenzyme Q10," which is a nutrient found in cells
(quoting from the bottle).  High concentrations are found in the heart and
muscles.  It's SUPPOSED to boost your memory and make your mind sharper (or
something like that) <ok....ok... so this isn't exactly a scientific review).
It's an over-the-counter supplement.

I've been taking CQ10 for about 5 months and found within 3 or 4 days, I WAS
noticing that generally I felt better overall.  Truthfully, I can't say for
sure that it has helped my memory, but I DO know that I've had a LOT of
improvement in short term memory since I stopped working!!  It's SO noticeable
that even my friends and family have commented on that.  I attribute it to the
fact I'm now getting a decent nite's sleep almost every nite (thanks to use of
a sleeping pill) <finally broke down and started taking 'em) and of COURSE,
the terrible stress that is a "given" when working for Microsoft is no longer
there.

Soooooo.... I'd say there IS benefit from use of CQ10 for me, and that has
been enhanced by adequate nightly sleep and a relatively stress-free life
right now.

Sending a hug your way....

Barb Mallut