From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of JON A MEYER
Sent:   Sunday, August 31, 1997 8:32 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Mirapex - To It or Not?

Barb,
I just went to see my neuro last week and we talked about Mirapex. It was
his opinion that at the low dosage of Sinemet that I'm on that now isn't
the time to start it. His suggestion was to wait until the symptoms
progressed then consider the Mirapex.

Jon Meyer 40/1 ([log in to unmask])
 another Hoosier