Thank you, Simon, for sharing the lovely memory of your father's about Princess
Diana.  It does so well illustrate why she was so beloved everywhere, despitre
the problems that she had to deal with.  One can only hope that her sons will
have gained enough in their years with her to influence their future lives.
  We would like to share your message with our support group--we were not aware
 of her interest in PD.

Camilla Flintermann, and    Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"