I've sent this message earlier, but think I sent it to the wrong
address.  My computer got killed by lightening and it will be weeks
before the new one arrives.  A month or so ago, I asked for info about
the Medical Center in Kansas City.  I had several replies, but they are
also in my dead computer.  Could the poeple who had info for me please
call me on the 800 number 1 800 54bulls.  I want to call and try to make
an appointment and you folks gave me such good advice.  One of you had a
special friend there.  I am using the computor at the library to send
this message so don't send me anything by email.  I really miss all of
your folks and my electronic fix everyday.  Nancy B cg for Don 63/13 from
Montana