Sue, I have had my whole body swell up from the hives, or sometimes just one
lip so I look like a duck,  I have been getting allergy shots for years now,
and I only have very light breakouts, usually on my legs, and not even too
itchy. I get my shots every 2-3 weeks. I can say that it is not something
from my house, because I could get them on vacation in motels, etc. I would
say I am 98% cured, so I don't complain anymore. I hope you get rid of yours
as well.  My wife just came in so I must say goodbye.  Ken B